Director: Heather Waters
Phone: ( 940 ) 228 - 4321
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
What is Respiratory Therapy?
Respiratory Therapy is a specialized health care field where practitioners are trained in pulmonary medicine to work therapeutically with people suffering from pulmonary disease. We provide comprehensive, personalized respiratory services to patients of all ages, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Diagnostic testing and procedures, as ordered by a physician include:
* Arterial blood gas sampling and analysis
* Bronchodilator therapy (breathing treatments), in a variety of forms, including small volume nebulizers (SVN) and metered dose inhalers (MDI)
* Chest physiotherapy
* Clinical consultation
* CPAP and BiPAP management
* Emergency resuscitation and intubation
* End-tidal CO2 monitoring and testing
* Patient education
* Pulmonary function testing outpatient only
* Pulse oximetry monitoring and testing
* Sputum induction
* Tracheostomy care
* Transportation of acute pulmonary or mechanically ventilated patients
* Ventilator management